Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kettlebell Review Coming Soon

CSN Stores recently contacted me asking me to review one of their fitness products. I figured this would be a great chance to try out the kettlebell, which is becoming popular with martial artists. It seems to me that because of its design it is versatile enough to be used for a wide variety of exercises.

Here's a YouTube video of some basic techniques and their relevance to BJJ and Judo:



Anyway, I am now anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new kettlebell so I can play around with it and give you my opinion. Oh and in addition to fitness equipment, CSN Stores has a great selection of office furniture, from office chairs, to desks and accessories, and even massage chairs (oh, if only someone would ask me to review one of those!).

No comments: